These Terms will apply to any contract between us for the provision of Services to you (Contract). Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them, before ordering any Services from our site. Please note that before placing an order you will be asked to agree to these Terms. If you refuse to accept these Terms, you will not be able to order any Services from our site.
These Terms were most recently updated on 27 June 2017.
These Terms, and any Contract between us, are only in the English language.
- Information about us: www.mediawarrior.com/ is operated by Amit Sengupta, a resident of India, as an individual enterprise. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use of our site: We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Content of our site: Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- Third Party links: We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Age restrictions: If you are a consumer, you may only purchase Services from our site if you are at least 18 years old. This website is not directed at children under 13 years of age and we do not knowingly collect or solicit personally identifiable information from children under 13 or knowingly allow such persons to create accounts.
- Authority to bind business: If you are not a consumer, you confirm that you have authority to bind any business on whose behalf you use our site to order Reports. You also acknowledge that the cancellation rights set out in clauses 15 to 18 (inclusive) do not apply to customers who are not consumers.
- Exclusion of other terms: These Terms and any document expressly referred to in them constitute the entire agreement between you and us and supersede and extinguish all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between us, whether written or oral, relating to their subject matter.
- Placing orders for Services: Our site will guide you through the steps you need to take to place an order for Services, which will include reviewing and selecting YouTube channels on which MediaWarrior Analytics reports (Reports) will be prepared. Our order process allows you to check and review the accounts selected before submitting your order to us. Please take the time to check the YouTube Channel(s) before submitting your order to confirm that they are the correct accounts as we will have no responsibility if you select incorrect accounts .
- Formation of Contract between us: Your placing an order for the provision of Services is an offer by you to enter into a contract with us for the provision of those Services on these Terms. We may accept that offer at any time after your order is placed by sending you an email (or other acknowledgement) confirming that your order has been accepted or by commencing the provision of the Services, at which point the Contract between us for the provision of the Services will come into force.
- Changes to these Terms: We may amend these Terms from time to time. Please look at the top of this page to see when these Terms were last updated. Every time you order Services from us, the Terms in force at the time of your order will apply to the Contract between you and us.
- Intellectual Property Rights in our site: We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- Use of your name, trade mark and logo: You agree that we may identify you as a recipient of our Services and use your name (or that of your company), logo and any relevant trade marks for the purposes of displaying these on our site and marketing materials for promotional purposes. You hereby grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive licence to use any relevant trade mark (registered or unregistered) and any other relevant intellectual property rights owned by you for the purpose set out in this clause. You have the right to opt out of this clause by emailing email@example.com in which case this clause will not apply. If you opt out then, if your Branding has already been displayed on our site, we shall remove this within 5 working days of receipt of your request and will cease to use it in future marketing materials.
- Alteration of Prices: The price of Reports/Services and the scope of such Service may change from time to time. These changes will not affect any order you have already placed for a Report which you have already purchased.
- Limited warranty: Except as expressly stated in these Terms, we do not give any representation, warranties or undertakings in relation to the Services or the Reports. Any representation, condition or warranty which might be implied or incorporated into these Terms by statute, common law or otherwise is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. In particular, we will not be responsible for ensuring that the Reports are suitable for your purposes.
- Limitation of liability: We only supply the Services for internal use by you or your business, and you agree not to use the Services or Reports for any resale purposes. Nothing in these Terms limited or excludes our liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by our negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation (iii) breach of any representation, condition or warranty implied into these Terms and which cannot legally by excluded. Subject to the foregoing we will not be liable to you in any circumstances whether in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss of profits, sales, business or revenue; loss or corruption of data, information or software; loss of business opportunity; loss of anticipated savings; loss of goodwill; or any indirect or consequential loss. Subject to the preceding provisions of this clause, our total liability to you in respect of all losses arising under or in connection with the Contract shall in no circumstances exceed the price paid for the Services and/or Reports in respect of which such losses arise.
- Events Outside Our Control: We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control. An Event Outside Our Control is defined below in clause 23.
- Consequences of Events Outside Our Control: if an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under a Contract we will contact you as soon as reasonably practicable to notify you and (at our option) may either notify a later delivery date for any Reports or cancel the Contract and refund the relevant Credits to your account.
- Transferring Rights and Obligations: We may transfer our rights and obligations under a Contract to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms. You may only transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms or a Contract to another person if we agree in writing.
- Third Party Rights: any Contract formed is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms, whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
- Severance of Terms: Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- No waiver of rights: If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
- Governing law and jurisdiction: these Terms are governed by Indian law. This means a Contract for the purchase of Credits or Services through our site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by India law. You and we both agree to that the courts of India will have non-exclusive jurisdiction.